1. don’t overload the slides with too much text or data.
2. BE FOCUS. In general, using a few powerful slides is the aim.
3. let the picture or graphic tell the story,avoid text.
4. number the slides and give them a title.
5. use clear and simple visuals. Don’t confuse the audience.
6. font size must be large enough to be easily read.
7. if using charts, they need to be clearly labeled.
8. backgrounds should never distract from the presentation.
9. sounds and transition effects can be annoying. Use sparingly.
10. Make a list of key words or concepts for each slide.