Before any detailed work commences on writing a comprehensive business plan, we should:
- Clearly define the target audience
- Determine its requirements in relation to the contents and levels of detail
- Map out the plan's structure (contents page)
- Decide on the likely length of the plan
- Identify all the main issues to be addressed
- A manufactured product where you buy materials or parts and make up the product(s) yourself.
- A distributed product where you buy product from a wholesaler/MLM, retailer, or manufacturer.
- A service which you provide.